How to hire Facebook API developers
APIs (application programming interfaces) aren’t just for developers anymore—the API economy is something marketers and business owners alike need to factor into their social media strategies. If you’re looking to leverage Facebook data in your business, a Facebook API developer can help.
So how do you find a Facebook API developer? What follows are some tips for finding top Facebook API development consultants on Upwork.
How to shortlist Facebook API development professionals
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台As you’re browsing available Facebook API development consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the freelancers you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Developer workflow. You want a Facebook API developer who understands the tools and technologies used by your development team so they can slide right into your developer workflow.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., programmatically accessing marketing analytics via the Facebook Marketing API).
- Feedback Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Facebook API developer.
How to write an effective Facebook API development job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Facebook API developer in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台An effective Facebook API developer job post should include:
- Scope of work: From Facebook ads to post automation, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience working with certain Facebook API capabilities such as comment automation, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to unlock the potential of Facebook for your business? Log in and post your Facebook API development job on Upwork today.
FACEBOOK API DEVELOPERS FAQ
What is a Facebook API developer?
A Facebook API developer is simply a web or mobile app developer who is well versed in using Facebook’s Graph and Marketing APIs. They can use these APIs to programmatically access data on Facebook, automate posts to Facebook and Instagram, manage your ad campaigns, upload photos, and more.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Facebook API development professionals:
- Mobile app development
- Facebook Graph API and Marketing API
- Experience building RESTful services and APIs
- Marketing data and analytics
Facebook API development consultants help businesses seamlessly integrate their products and services with Facebook.
Why hire Facebook API developers?
The trick to finding top Facebook API developers is to identify your needs. You may know you need help with Facebook Graph API, but what specific tools do you wish to use? Are you pulling marketing data for a data analytics app? Or are you trying to automate your Facebook posts for your business? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a Facebook API developer?
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Facebook API developer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Facebook API development services more competitively.
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.