How to hire Google Cloud Platform specialists
From cloud computing to big data analytics to artificial intelligence, a Google Cloud Platform specialist can help you leverage Google’s cloud infrastructure so that you don’t have to build your own.
So how do you hire Google Cloud Platform specialists? What follows are some tips for finding top Google Cloud Platform specialists on Upwork.
How to shortlist Google Cloud Platform freelancers
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台As you’re browsing available Google Cloud Platform consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the freelancers you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Technology fit. You want a Google Cloud Platform specialist who understands your technology stack so they can build you a custom cloud solution.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., IT infrastructure integration with DevOps tools).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Google Cloud Platform specialist.
How to write an effective Google Cloud Platform job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Google Cloud Platform specialist in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a freelancer to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Google Cloud Platform job post should include:
- Scope of work: From cloud infrastructure integrations to big data analytics, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, technologies, or developer tools, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to harness the power of the cloud for your app? Log in and post your Google Cloud Platform job on Upwork today.
GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM SPECIALISTS FAQ
What is Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services and APIs that run on Google’s servers. The platform lets developers add data storage, data analytics, machine learning, and other capabilities to their applications.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Google Cloud Platform consultants:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Web development
- API development
- Technology-specific expertise (e.g., Linux system administration)
Why hire Google Cloud Platform specialists?
The trick to finding top Google Cloud Platform specialists is to identify your needs. Is your goal to set up cloud storage for your web app? Or do you require something specific such as leveraging Vision AI to add image recognition capabilities to your app? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a Google Cloud Platform specialist?
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Google Cloud Platform specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more specialized areas of expertise, and deliver a higher-quality product.
- A freelancer who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Google Cloud Platform services more competitively.
2020欧洲杯体育投注平台Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.